The Beryl Russell Best All Rounder – Female Cyclist
The Peter Moore Best All Rounder – Male Cyclist
The Best All Rounder Award is decided on points gained from cyclists completing a range of activities between October 2019 and the end of September 2020:
- Taking part in Essex MG Sunday rides : 1 point for half-day, 3 points for full day.
- Organising Essex CTC events/competitions: List of points available from your runs secreatary.
- Marshalling: 6 points per event marshalled.
- Taking part in Essex CTC cycling events: List of points available from your runs secretary.
- Attendance at social events: Christmas 2019 and Summer Meet 2020: 1 point for each.
- Writing articles for Spotlight: 3 points per article.
- Entry in photographic competition: 1 point.
- Spotlight Trophy : Best Spotlight Article
- Measor Trophy : Best Spotlight Runs Report
Dave Doo Photographic Competition:
- Open for entries: 1st September 2020. Closed for entries: 2nd October 2020. The competition brief is to celebrate cycling in any form. We’ll publish entries on the Essex Cycling website, and your efforts will be judged by impartial photographic professionals. Entries are limited to one photograph per person.
Essex CTC Inter-Group Competition:
- Points for Essex CTC Member Group members (Havering IMG, Chelmsford IMG, Southeast IMG, and Colchester IMG) starting and sucessfully completing events are accumulated alongside points awarded for members organising and marshalling at events, and contributing to Spotlight. The member group with the highest number of points at the end of the year is awarded the “Essex CTC Inter-Group Challenge Shield”.